Sharp TV has long been known to be a trusted and reliable brand of TV. Its latest models come with a sleek upgrade and exhibit a great display. To maximize its beauty and feature, it would be nice if you will be able to mirror Android to Sharp TV. This way, you can enjoy the content of your mobile phone on a larger screen with better graphics and full-screen display. Speaking of which, here are some of the tools you can use to reflect your Android phone to a Sharp TV.
Best Ways to Mirror Android to Sharp TV
ApowerMirror is an advanced mirroring application that can display Android to Sharp TV easily. Through this application, you can cast videos, photos, and even mobile games on your TV. Another good thing about this app is it comes with several ways to connect so you can choose which one suits your lifestyle the most.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your Android and Sharp TV.
- Open the app and get the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- On your Android phone, tap the first icon on the upper right corner and enter the code to start mirroring.
LetsView is also an ideal screen mirroring application to stream Android to Sharp TV. The application is designed to utilize wirelessly. Aside from it is a free screen mirroring application, it features an HD display and no delays. Here’s one of the ways on how you can use the app.
- Download and install LetsView. Feel free to use the download buttons below.
- Launch the application and tap the Scan icon located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then, scan the QR code displayed on your TV to commence mirroring.
AirBeamTV offers the best solution for casting mobile devices to a TV such as a Sharp TV. It is completely cable-free and can stream movies and Android applications. Other than Android, it is also compatible with other mobile phones, computers, and TV brands. To cast Android to Sharp TV, you can follow the steps below.
- Download AirBeamTV Screen Mirroring App designed for Sharp TV.
- Open the app and select the name of your TV from the list. Then, just tap Start Mirroring to mirror.
AllCast is a good screen mirroring app but it needs third-party hardware or software to work properly. So if you’re planning to use the app, be sure that your Sharp TV is Chromecast or Miracast ready. Nonetheless, it is still an amazing screen mirroring application to use.
- Download AllCast on your phone.
- Open the app and play any content from your phone that you want to mirror.
- Then, click the cast icon and tap the name of your network hardware to start mirroring.
The tools we’ve listed down in this article are useful in their own unique way. ApowerMirror and LetsView have the most advantages since these applications come with built-in tools. However, AirBeamTV and AllCast are without a doubt a good streaming tools too.