If you have an iPhone, you can take photos with it anytime you want to. So you have the chance to record the details of unforgettable scenes on your iPhone. However, the memory of iPhone is limited, then how to keep tons of photos without worrying the shortage of memory? A very good idea that may easily appear on your mind is to transfer photo from iPhone to PC.
Yeah, it’s a very nice way to save your photos on computer for storage, editing or social sharing. But to avoid copyright infringement, Apple doesn’t allow any iOS devices user to transfer data from iDevices to PC with iTunes.
Actually, there are some simple and free ways to transfer all photos from iPhone to PC. If you still can’t find the right solution, just keep on reading the tutorials introduced below.
3 free ways to transfer photo from iPhone to PC
Way 1: Use iPhone to PC Transfer freeware
This is a free online application. It is absolutely secure to use this way to transfer photos from iPhone 5S to computer, because there are no risks to download any malware or virus. And what is more, the whole process is super easy as it has streamlined user-interface.
Step 1: Use the included USB cable for iPhone to connect your iPhone to computer. Navigate to the free online service – Apowersoft iPhone Transfer Online. Click “Launch Application” button on the website.
Step 2: Open the photo files on your iPhone and transfer photos from iPhone library to computer with just simple clicks.
This is the easy process for solving the problem of how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. Anytime you have the requests to transfer other important iDevices files like SMS text messages, contacts, apps, videos, and so on from or to computer, just follow the two basic steps.
Some other good features about the freeware:
- This is not only an easy-to-use iPhone to PC transfer, but also an iPod/iPad transfer. You can use it to transfer videos, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, songs, images, and so on among iOS devices, iTunes and computer.
- The free tools embedded on this transfer allow you to make ringtones and backup iTunes automatically.
- Moreover, it enables you to manage the files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Whenever you want to delete unwanted photos, videos, or other media files on your iPhone, just tap the right buttons.
Way 2: Pro way to transfer iPhone photos to computer
Besides using the free iPhone to PC Transfer, you can also give a try of the professional iPhone Transfer. Before starting use it, you’d better take a look at its features.
- Supports transferring audio, video, TV shows, SMS, contacts, eBooks, iTunes U and other media files from iPhone to computer and vice versa.
- Allows you to convert DVD and video files to various video or audio formats which are compatible with your iPhone.
- Helps you optimize video files by trimming, cropping, merging and even adding video watermark.
- Makes perfect M4R ringtone from DVD, video or audio and adjusts it in any length you like.
- Provides convenient features including discerning the properties of your devices, searching desired files, editing ID3 tags and so on.
As for how to use it, just refer to the below simple steps:
Step 1: Download iPhone Transfer on your computer and then run it. Connect your iPhone to PC. Click the photo file on the left pane and all the pictures will be displayed on its interface.
Step 2: Choose one or a bundle of pictures by right clicks via your mouse.
Step 3: Click the “iPhone to PC” button and select the output directory to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
Way 3: How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC with Windows Live Photo Gallery
No download and install, simply finish several steps to transfer picture from iPhone to windows 8, windows 7.
Step 1: Find USB cable of iPhone and use it to connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2: Click the “Start” button on your computer and type the word “photo gallery” in the search box. Wait for a moment, and then you can see Windows Live Photo Gallery in the results.
Step 3: Open photo gallery and proceed to click “Home” tab and “Import photos”.
Step 4: Select and click your iPhone in “Import Photos and Videos” dialogue, then click “Import” button.
Step 5: Click “More Options” and choose the folder directory, folder name, and file name.
Step 6: Two import methods including “Review, organize and group items to import” and “Import all new items now” are available for you to choose. Select the method you like. Click “Import” at last.
Which way should you choose?
To transfer iPhone 5 pictures to PC XP free, you can choose one of the three ways. The above 3 methods can support Windows 7, XP, 8, and Vista.
For the users who don’t have enough time, we advise you to choose the first way. Apowersoft Free Online iPhone/iPad/iPod Transfer is intuitive to use and has other wonderful features.
Incidentally, The professional iPhone Transfer we recommended above is the best. With it, you can transfer various contents from any model of iPhone to computer, iTunes, iPod, iPad with zero quality loss. Click download button here to transfer what you would like to now!
At last, if you find this post helpful, please share it with the people around you via your social network. In so doing, more and more people can benefit from these free ways when they need to know how to transfer iPhone photos to computer.