A lot of iPhone fans even the non-iPhone users are pleased with iPhone XS which is one the Apple’s new iPhone new models. This iPhone offers users a 5.8-inch all-screen display, which means more screen for videos and photos with less added features and performance enhancements. That is why many Android users switch from Samsung to iPhone. However, how should you transfer data from Samsung to iPhone XS and enjoy your previous content to your new phone when you know both phones run different operating systems? To do so, you can use a third-party Android to iOS file transfer tool. In this article, you will discover 3 effective utilities to move data from an Android phone to iOS device effortlessly.
Reliable Methods to Transfer Data from Samsung to iPhone XS
First off, we have is AirMore. It is a simple file sharing program yet effectively transfers data among Android and iOS phones. It also allows you to transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, notes and even messages. In just a single tap, your files will be transferred between two phones in an instant without quality loss and personal information leakages. Moreover, connection can be established between two phones with and without the network. Here is how to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone XS using this app.
- Install the program both on your Samsung and iPhone and note that both phones must be connected under the same wireless network.
- Once done, launch the app. Tap the “More” button at the bottom right side. On your Samsung phone, tap the avatar of your iPhone from the Radar interface.
- Once connected, choose a file type to transfer, tap the Check sign to move a specific file or tap on “All” to select all.
- After that, tap the “Send” button at the mid-bottom of the interface. And your files should be transferred instantly.
- Check your transfer history by tapping the Share icon on the top right corner.
Move to iOS
Likewise, you can move data using Move to iOS application. This is an Android app developed by Apple which enables users transfer Android device’s contacts, Gmail, photos and other data to iPhone. It works on Android running 4.0 which is Cream Sandwich or higher and for iOS it supports iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 or later. However, you cannot transfer data using Move to iOS unless you have a brand new or factory reset iPhone. To move data from Samsung to iPhone XS with this app, follow the simple guide below.
- First, download Move to iOS app on your Samsung phone then launch the app after the installation.
- Get the set up done, on your brand new or factory reset iPhone. Once you have set up the basic things and make sure to connect your phone to the Wi-Fi network. When “Apps & Data” appears on your iPhone screen, tap on “Move Data from Android” tab.
- On the screen of your Samsung phone, tap on “Continue” followed by the “Agree” button. You will then be prompted to enter a passcode.
- Also, hit “Continue” on your iPhone XS and then it will show you the passcode you need to enter on your Samsung. You need to make sure that you connect your Samsung is connected to the Wi-Fi server.
- After that, select your desired file types to transfer and hit the “Next” button. Wait for the files to be completely transferred then press “Done”. Wait again until your entire Android data are synced to your iPhone. Proceed by setting up your iCloud account and you should be able to see all the transferred files on your iPhone.
iSkysoft Phone Transfer
You can also use iSkysoft Phone Transfer when you want switch from Samsung to iPhone XS. This app helps you transfer data such as contacts, apps, call logs, messages, calendar and other important contents between two phones. It supports series of iOS devices and Android-based phones. Aside from that, it allows you to retrieve data from your iCloud backup to Android or other devices. Furthermore, if you have backed up content from Samsung Kies, OneDrive and Phone Transfer, this app is capable of restoring data from any of this software. Here’s brief guide to help you import files to your new phone using iSkysoft Phone Trannsfer.
- Install iSkysoft Phone Transfer and launch it after installing.
- Click the “Phone to Phone Transfer” tab followed by the “Start” button. Then, connect your both your phones to a USB cable. Once connected, it will show your device on the interface together with the file types you can transfer.
- After that, you can now transfer files from Samsung to iPhone XS.
- Select your desired data to import and click the “Start Copy” button to begin the process.
Transferring your files between two different operating systems might sound difficult. But with the above-mentioned ways, it’s way easier now. Unlike the second and third program, AirMore lets you view your files before sending them to another phone. This way, you can just keep the most important files which saves time as well as effort for waiting and sending large file.