Taking screenshots have nowadays become indispensable for phone users. You may often take screenshots to capture some activities you’ve made on your phone as a proof of certain conversations on messaging apps, video calls, visited websites and many more. Also, it’s a good way to screenshot your gameplay to show certain skills and afterwards share it with other gamers or friends. But how to take screenshot on iPhone 8, a newly released iOS device for you? It may be confusing. Considering this, we will provide you some tips on how to do it using your iPhone 8.
How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 8
iOS 11’s New Screenshot Tool
As we all know, iPhone 8 is coming together with the newly-released iOS 11. Taking screenshots on iOS 11 is easy in the traditional way. Just press down the side button and home button simultaneously, and it will create an iPhone 8 screenshot. The only difference now is that after taking screenshot there is a thumbnail on the left bottom of the screen that stays for a while and will automatically disappear once you didn’t do anything with it. You can edit your screenshot right away by adding text, cropping, adding signature, magnifying content on the screen as well as adding shapes on it is also possible. Once done, you can quickly share it with your friends and transfer it to your computer without even opening your Photos. If it’s not the one you want, you can remove it by sliding it to the left.
Apowersoft Phone Manager
Apowersoft Phone Manager is an application that can help you manage your files on your phone, such as photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, eBooks, apps, notes and other files. It allows you to transfer files between your phone and computer. In addition of being a phone manager, this application enables you to capture iPhone 8 screen. Follow the steps below to capture your iPhone 8 screen with this application.
- Download and install the program on your computer.
- After that, connect your iPhone 8 to your computer visa USB cable. Once a window pops up, tap the “Trust” button to establish successful connection.
- You can manage your iPhone 8 from PC now. Set the screen of your phone which you want to capture. Then, click on the camera icon on the bottom screen of your phone, refresh screen, and hit on “Save to local drive” to take a screenshot.
- After that, you can view the screenshot by clicking on the camera icon and then on “Open screenshot directory”.
Alternative app – Awesome Screenshot for Safari
Another alternative tool that can help you take screenshot on iPhone 8 is Awesome Screenshot for Safari. It is a screenshot extension for Safari and it has a good compatibility with iOS 8 and later. This tool enables you to capture any side of the Safari. Besides, you can mark the screenshot, blur private information, crop, edit, and add text among many more. Let’s learn how to use this tool to capture iPhone 8 screen.
- Firstly, install the application on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Once installed, launch it. Then, open Safari to enable the screenshot extension.
- Once done, search the link and enter the web page that you want to screenshot. Next, tap on the “Full Page” and then choose the page that you want to capture and tap “√” button to save it.
The given tools stated above will surely help you to capture the screen of your new iPhone 8. You can try them all. Obviously, it’s easy to take a screenshot and edit and share it on iOS 11. However, if you are looking for an application that can also manage your phone data except for taking screenshots, then Apowersoft Phone Manager is perfectly suitable.