My iPhone was working perfectly until it suddenly went off days ago. So I tried plugging and unplugging into mains, connecting it to computer but still no signs of life. I even asked an opinion from a local phone shop and concluded that my iPhone was generally dead and hopeless. And what makes things worse is that all of my important photos are left within it. Can someone help me figure out the ways on how to recover photos off dead iPhone? These images are very important to me, and any help is much appreciated. – Jeniff
Having a dead iPhone is not a pleasant experience at all. But this tragedy may possibly happen on some of the iPhone users. In this case, it is important to learn the easiest and efficient ways to recover photos from dead iPhone as instructed in this article.
In retrieving data from a dead device, you can see many third- party applications around the internet that claim to recover your crucial files, however, most of them are costly and may not be that reliable. So for a more proficient and easy-to-use recovery method it is advisable to use iPhone Data Recovery. This is a specially made program that is powerful enough to recover photos and videos from dead iPhone in just a matter of seconds. Here are the detailed ways on how to recover your images, contacts and other stuffs via this tool.
Method 1. Recover photos directly from dead iPhone 3GS/4
This method only works for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. If you have other iPhone models, just refer to the other ways specified below. Below is the process.
- Launch the tool that you have just installed, choose “Recover from iOS device” mode, and connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable. Upon doing this, the program will instantly detect your iPhone.
- Now switch to the “Advanced Mode”. A description window will pop out and be sure to follow the steps that it shows regarding the ways to “Start” the scanning process of your iPhone.
- The program will stop when it finishes scanning, now you are given a chance to preview all of the images that your iPhone has. All of the photos are arranged according to respective categories such as Photo Stream, Camera Roll and App photos. Browse through the images that you want and tick the box bellow them and then simply click on the “Recover” button to restore all of them on your computer HD.
Method 2. Recover pictures from iTunes backup
You can use this method to recover photo from dead iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS. This recovery mode not only allows you to recover data from backup, bu also get backup the data deleted from iDevices. But please don’t overwrite the data before recovering.
- To begin with this, all you need to do is to open the program and choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File”. Upon doing this, the app will retrieve all back up data from iTunes to your computer and will display all of the options to choose from.
- Select your iPhone and tap the “Start Scan” button, wait for a few seconds and the extracting will be done.
- Now, the scan results of data in backup will be presented, including images, contacts, notes, etc. See through all of them, tick the files that you need and click “Recover” button. All of your photos will be restored in a few minutes.
Method 3. Recover photos from iCloud backup
This will also work on all iPhone units regardless of their models. You are allowed to recover camera roll, App photos, App video, messages, call log, voice memos, and more data with this way.
- For this process open the tool and select “Recover from iCloud Backup File” as your recovery mode.
- Next is to log into your Apple ID by keying your username and password, once logged in, the tool will backup all of your data files located in your iCloud account. You can now choose the backup that want to restore images from then download and extract it.
- When all of the data are extracted you can now preview and retrieve them just like the previous methods. Browse through all of the files and tick all of the images that you need and hit the “Recover” button to finalize the retrieving process.
Incredible features of iPhone data recovery
The iPhone data recovery is a magnificent application that provides a professional help to all iPhone users who wish to restore data from their iPhone devices. To recover pictures from a dead iPhone is just one of the cool attributes that this tool possesses. For it can also retrieve all types of data such as messages, contacts, videos, notes, call log, and many more. Moreover, it is currently supported by Windows and Mac OS which are the major OS providers across the globe. It can also handle all iOS models including the latest ones. So by using this tool, data retrieval will now be easier than ever.