PUBG Mobile is a well-known battle royale game for mobile devices. Launched last year, this game has gained 1.5 million concurrent players already. In the game, your main goal is to outplay the other players and be the last man standing among 100 players. Playing PUBG Mobile can be more enjoyable by sharing your knowledge and experience with others. To do this, it would be better if you can record your screen and make a demo or tutorial video to show your tactics. In this article, we will introduce you the best ways to record PUBG Mobile on Android and iOS devices.
How to record PUBG Mobile Android and iOS
Record PUBG Mobile on Android with ApowerREC
ApowerREC is an excellent screen recording application which is capable of capturing what is happening on your screen in real time. The program comes with a comprehensive and straightforward interface that even newbies can familiarize this app easily. In addition, compared to other screen recorders, ApowerREC has the ability to record any game including PUBG Mobile and other battle royale games in high quality without lag or delays. Not only that, this program is absolutely free and doesn’t leave any watermarks on the output. To record PUBG Mobile on Android using it, you can follow the step-by-step breakdown below.
- Go to Google Play Store, then search and install for ApowerREC.
- Once installed, launch the application on your mobile device.
- Now, tap the red record button, and choose whether you want to record in “Portrait” or “Landscape” mode. Once selected, hit “Start Now” to initiate the recording.
- If you want to stop the app from recording, simply tap the overlay icon and hit the “Stop” icon, then your recorded file will automatically saved and a previw window will pop up, you can check it now.
Record PUBG Mobile on iOS using ApowerREC
For iPhone users who are looking for a reliable program that allows capturing PUBG gameplay with ease, ApowerREC can also handle this job. It provides an iOS version and can help to record iOS 11 screen at anytime an anywhere. Like the Android version, it has the ability to record the best moments of your gameplay in excellent quality smoothly. You can also utilize this app to create video tutorials without hassle. Unlike other screen recorders, it can capture the audio coming from your system so that you can produce an outstanding output. If you are an iOS 11 user, you can record with ApowerREC even without launching the app by setting it as your recording tool on your control center. Here are the steps on how you can record PUBG Mobile on iOS.
- Download and install ApowerREC from the App Store.
- Afterwards, navigate to “Settings” then locate and tap “Control Center”.
- Now, go to “Customize Controls” and then add “Screen Recording” feature by clicking the “+” button.
- Next, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open your Control Center, then firmly press the recording button and select “ApowerREC”.
- Lastly, hit the “Start Broadcast” button to initiate the recording process. To stop the recording, simply hit the status bar and select “Stop”.
Record PUBG Mobile with Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder
ApowerSoft iPhone/iPad Recorder is a desktop application that allows you to mirror and record your iPhone or iPad devices. No matter you are running iOS 11, iOS 10 or below, it can meet your recording needs. This program comes with a screen recording capability that you can rely on to create a footage of your gameplay. Additionally, what separates this app to other screen mirroring and recording apps is that it doesn’t require phone jailbreak for a screencast. It uses Airplay technology so you can connect your iOS device to your computer wirelessly. To learn how to record PUBG Mobile using it, you can follow the guidelines below.
- Download and install this program on your computer.
- Next, connect your iOS device and your computer to the same WiFi network. Then launch the program and then Windows Security Alert window will pop up. Simply check the “Private” and “Public” networks, and then click “Allow access”.
- From your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the Control Center. Then, hit “Screen Mirroring” button and select the device displaying your computer’s name.
- Once connected, you can start playing PUBG Mobile. To record it, tap the red record button on the upper left of the iPhone/iPad recorder, then your gameplay will be captured.
- If you want to stop the recording, simply hit the “Stop” icon, then your recorded video will be saved automatically. You can play it right away.
The introduced solutions will definitely do help in recording best PUBG moments. As you can see, all of them are very reliable and can make a footage of your PUBG gameplay without limits. Feel free to try them whenever you need a screen recorder for your favorite mobile games.