Fortnite Battle Royale is one of the most popular games these days. In this game, players will battle each other until only one becomes the last man standing. There are many strategies and achievements that you can get upon playing this game, and you may prefer to record Fortnite on mobile and PC and share your gameplay with friends or show your tactics to your audiences on YouTube, Twitch, or other video hosting platforms. In this case, it would be better if you can get an app that supports both systems of PC and mobile devices. Currently, ApowerREC is an app that meets your needs. Proceed to learn more.
How to record Fortnite Battle Royale
To record your Fortnite gameplay regardless of the platform, the best way is to use ApowerREC. It is a full-pledge screen recorder that supports different platforms and it won’t interfere with your gameplay, so you can play smoothly as you normally do without any hassle. Read further to check out how to use ApowerREC to record Fortnite on PC and mobile devices.
Record Fortnite on PC using ApowerREC
If you prefer playing Fortnite on your computer, you can rely on the desktop version of ApowerREC to record Fortnite Battle Royale. It is one of the best screen recorders for PC that is capable of recording any activities from your screen along with audio and webcam. Its simple interface makes it very easy to use, just select the corresponding recording mode that you need to activate then you’re ready to go. Aside from that, you can also use the tool’s built-in “Task Scheduler” to create recording tasks. When it comes to gameplay recording, this app doesn’t conflict with the actual gameplay and will leave a smooth recording without lag. Here is how to record Fortnite on PC using ApowerREC.
- Get and install the app by hitting the download button below.
- Afterwards, open the tool and go to “Settings” to set your recording preference like video format, audio quality, hotkeys, etc.
- Now launch or go back to your Fortnite game and get ready to play as you normally do.
- Once you are ready, select an area that you want to record, or choose from the default measurements.
- To begin the recording, simply click the “REC” button and the recording will start after the count of three. Then you can play the game with ease. You can add annotations like lines, text, arrows, and many more to the gameplay recording if you want.
- If you finish the recording, use the hotkeys you set or just click the “Stop” button on the floating toolbar to end it, and the recorded gameplay will be saved automatically onto your PC. And the file will also be shown under ApowerREC recording list.
Record Fortnite on iOS with ApowerREC
For Apple fanatics who want to record Fortnite on their iOS, there’s an iOS version of ApowerREC that’s perfectly designed for your device if you are running iOS 11 or later, including iOS 12. There’s no need to worry about incompatibility or jailbreak, for it works well without any tweaking necessary. What makes this app outstanding is that it allows you to add camera and audio to the recorded video, and you can share it with your friends directly once you’ve done the recording. Another cool thing about this recorder is that it does not leave any watermarks and you can use it without any limitations. To record Fortnite on iOS, see the following steps.
- Download and install this program into your iOS device.
- Open the app and activate the “Screen Recording” feature from the “Control Center”.
- Tap to launch the “Control Center” and hold the recording icon and then choose “ApowerREC”, then tap “Start Broadcast” to start recording. The recording will then start after the 3-second countdown. Then you can go to play Fortnite on your iOS device, and the gameplay will be captured.
- To end the recording, simply go back the screen recorder at the “Control Center”, but this time press “Stop”.
- You can now check your captured gameplay inside the ApowerREC recording list. If you want to add your own face to it, tap to view the video, then you will see the camera icon, just tap it to record your face and insert it into the video. Also, you can add audio to the video by clicking the sound icon next to the camera icon. If you just need a certain part of the video, you can press the pen icon to crop it. Once done editing, you can hit the share button to save it to a local folder or share it to other platforms.
Record Fortnite on Android with ApowerREC
If you’re using an Android device, you can record Fortnite on Android devices using ApowerREC as it also provides an Android version. This app is capable of recording any motion on your screen including Fortnite Battle Royale gameplay on your Android. Furthermore, it has added options for you to set your recording preference and adjust bit-rate, frame rate, and resolution. It also allows you to add a front camera in recording and an overlay icon for better control. To record Fortnite gameplay on Android with this tool, follow the steps below.
- Get the app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and go to settings to set the bit-rate, resolution, frame rate, etc. If you need to record camera, activate it from here. You can also tap to enable the overlay icon for quick access.
- To record Fortnite gameplay, simply tap the overlay icon and then the red button on it to start recording, or you can tap the red record button from the ApowerREC app and select to record it in “Portrait” mode or “Landscape” mode, and the recording will then start automatically.
- If you want to stop recording your Fortnite gameplay, just tap the overlay icon once again, and press the “Stop” button to end it.
- The recorded video will be saved to your “Photos”, you can go there and check it, or just go back to ApowerREC app and check your file from the recording list.
Those are the best ways on how to record Fortnite Battle Royale on PC and mobile using ApowerREC. All of the versions shown above works well and will not cause you any hassle. Now you can record your favorite Fortnite gameplay anytime you prefer no matter on PC or mobile devices.