Apple positioned itself as the digital-music pioneer with iTunes and the iPod, making a tornado through music industry on June 30 by launching its new streaming music service – Apple Music. This service is going to against existed streaming competitors like Spotify, Tidal, Pandora, Google Play Music, etc. What makes it distinctive from others is that Apple Music is a one-stop shop, which offers you features like music discover, Beats 1 radio and connect (engage with favorite artists).
In November, Apple Music finally released the Android version which provides the easy way to play Apple Music on Android. However, according to the feedback, this app still lack of some core functions. For example, it doesn’t support to share songs or playlists, the “Make Available Offline” option cannot be found, UI doesn’t fit Android users’ habit, etc. Assuming that you don’t know how to use Apple Music and enjoy it on Android, just read this article for discovering the simplest methods to do so.
The Best Program for Recording Apple Music
Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac
The first professional audio recorder for playing Apple Music on Android device is Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac. Unlike Quick Time, this program can help you record any internal or external sources on your Mac without any hassle. Besides, its build-in converter grants you the ability to convert the recorded file to various formats so that you can play it on any device and software. Check out these instructions below on how to use it.
- Download and install the software on your Mac then launch it.
- Click “Settings”> “Record settings” and select “MP3” or other compatible format. Then you need to hit “OK” button to apply the settings.
- Adjust the input volume and forward to “Audio Source”>”System Sound” from the right corner of the main interface.
- Play the Apple Music on your Mac and hit the red round button on the left bottom to start the recording. And click the same button again to end up recording.
Suppose you need to record on your Mac during your absence, there is no need to worry about the recording. Just click “Create schedule tasks” and confirm the setting in terms of the recording. The program will automatically run and then you can go out without any hesitation.
Ondesoft Mac Audio Recorder
The next audio recorder recommended to play Apple Music with Android is Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac. It is a powerful and easy-to-use utility can help you capture audio from any application (Safari, Skype, Quick Time, etc.) on Mac. What’s more, this software also provides users build-in editor that empowers you to remove, crop the track. Let’s take a quick look at how to use it.
- Download the program and install it correctly on Mac.
- Play the Apple Music and press the red record button in the “System Audio” row to start recording.
- Press the “Stop” button to finish recording.
- After that click the folder icon and locate the recorded file.
Besides basic function, this tool also provides you variety of audio file formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK, and OGG format. If you are using a full version of the Ondesoft Audio Recorder, it allows you to record as long as you like. However, the trial version only allows no more than 5 minutes in recording.
Efficient Way to play Apple Music on Android
You will have Apple Music successfully recorded after going through the above steps. The next step is to transfer the track to Android device. Here is an outstanding program you can utilize – Apowersoft Phone Manager. It comes compatible with the two smartphone operating systems – iOS and Android, which is an obvious advantage over the parallel products. With the help of this tool, you can transfer Apple Music to Android devices without any hassle. This comprehensive tool can also help you manage, transfer, backup and restore mobile or tablet files including music, pictures, videos, contacts, messages, apps, etc. So check the following details to learn how to transfer Apple Music to Android and enjoy it effortlessly.
- Install Apowersoft Phone Manager and launch it.
- Connect your Android to computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to “Music” tab on the top of the main interface of it.
- Press the “Import” button and select the Apple Music you have recorded.
- Then hit “Open” and wait for a second, the file will be transferred to Android.
These methods above are all awesome ways to play Apple Music with Android. You can choose one of them depending on your needs. Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac provides you awesome way to record Apple Music on Mac. With the help of Phone Manager, you can transfer the recorded file to Android devices quickly and effortlessly and enjoy Apple Music on your device.