What if you want to share some funny and awesome photos or videos of your iPhone, but refuse to be surrounded by a whole bunch of people looking at your phone? What are you going to? Are you going to share it or not? If I tell you that you don’t have to make such choice simply by using the screen mirroring software, would you be interested? Well, if the answer is yes, just continue your reading and we are going to teach you how to share the items of your iPhone on the PC screen. In other words, how to mirror iPhone to PC?
Quick guide on How to Mirror iPhone to PC
The tool used in this video is ApowerManager. It is a professional phone manager which includes the feature of screen mirroring. You can easily use this tool in mirroring iPhone screen onto PC and further sharing your media files to others.
To begin with, you should check the following requirements before using this program:
- iPhone 4s or later with AirPlay Mirroring.
- PC with wireless LAN card.
- Program version: Apowersoft Phone Manager version 2.6.0 or later.
How to Mirror iPhone Screen
Before connection, please make sure that both your iPhone and PC are under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run ApowerManager on PC and click “iOS Recorder” which is under the “Tools”. Then, a window of “Windows Security Alert” will pop up on your PC screen. Just check the two boxes as the image shown below to allow this app utilizing on your networks and then hit “Allow access” to continue.
Tips: If the alert doesn’t show up when you run iOS Recorder, kindly adjust your PC settings by following these steps: Open “Control Panel” > “System and Security” > “Windows Firewall” > “Allow apps to communicate through Windows Firewall”. Go to “Allowed apps and features” and check the boxes which are related to Apowersoft iOS Recorder & ApowerManager to continue.
- Slide out the bottom menu on your Phone and turn on “AirPlay”.
- After turn on the AirPlay, you will notice that your computer’s name is right next to a PC icon, click it and open the “Mirroring” function as well.
- Once connected, “Mirror – Connecting” will appear on the interface of iOS Recorder. Provided that the network is smooth, the program will establish the connection within seconds. Then you can enjoy the media files of your phone on the big PC screen.
Tips: If the connection is off by accident, just open the “Mirroring” on your iPhone again. And if it’s still not working, you’d better reboot this app to make connection.
How to Mirror iPhone to PC
After a successful connection, the iPhone screen will be mirrored onto PC, which means your operation on the device will also be shown on the computer. For instance, if you rotate the iPhone, the mirrored screen will be rotated on PC as well. If you want to enjoy the phone videos on the computer in full screen, simply click “Full Screen” at the app’s upper left corner to zoom in and zoom out. Or, you can directly hit the “Esc” button on the keyboard to exit the full-screen mode.
Tips of Recording iPhone Screen
To record iPhone screen, tap “Start recording” at the upper left corner of the interface and begin to record. Then, press it again to stop the recording. If you want to view the recorded files, click “Open folder” icon which is next to the recording button. Last step, when you finish all these steps, tap “Disconnect” to complete and end the whole process.
ApowerManager definitely is a wise choice for you to mirror iPhone to PC. Although this tool does requires a pretty smooth network in order to get you the best screen mirroring resolution, it helps you both in mirroring and recording iPhone screen which many similar products do not possess. And hope our extra tip helps to record your phone screen successfully. Anyway, if you run into any related issues, simply leave your thoughts below!