Just a few months ago, Apple launched its iPhone 12. It is the newest model of the brand that features a 5G network and upgrades perfect for leisure such as photo op and binge-watching. Speaking of which, if you have the latest model and you want to mirror iPhone 12 to TV so you can watch your media files on a larger screen, we’ve found ways on how you can do this. Continue reading below to be guided on the apps you can use.
How to Mirror iPhone 12 to TV
ApowerMirror is a reliable mirroring application that can easily cast iPhone 12 to TV with its advanced mirroring technology. The application is designed to work on multiple platforms so even if you’re an iOS user, you can hassle-free utilize the application. To help you with this, just follow the guide below to mirror your newest iPhone 12 to your TV.
- Get the app installed on your iPhone 12 and TV.
- Open the app. Then, scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
- Next, go to Control Center and click Screen Mirroring and just tap the name of your TV to start the mirroring process.
LetsView is an amazing free mirroring application that we can also use to screen mirror iPhone 12 to TV. Though it is known as a free application, it offers high-end mirroring quality and built-in tools commonly found on paid applications like screen recording and screen capturing. You may follow the guide below to use the app.
- Download and install LetsView on both of your devices.
- Get the PIN code displayed on your TV and enter it on your phone.
- Next, go to Control Center > Screen Mirroring > name of your TV that starts with LetsView.
- The mirroring process will then begin in a few seconds.
Using an HDMI Cable maybe the most straightforward way to stream iPhone 12 to TV. If you’re just looking for a plain mirroring, this could be your best bet to try. However, some video apps might use persistent playback controls while streaming them on the TV. Nonetheless, here’s how you can connect your iPhone and TV using an HDMI cable.
- First, you need to connect your devices using an HDMI cable.
- On your TV, change the source to HDMI mode.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see your iPhone 12 displayed on your TV.
You have different options to try if you want to cast your newest iPhone 12 to your PC. You can just use an HDMI cable if you have one at home, but if you want to do more than just plain mirroring, you can always resort to third-party tools like ApowerMirror and LetsView.