Huawei continues to receive praises for their advanced cellular phones including the Huawei Mate 40 Pro with monster range update and camera. Although Huawei is known for having great specs, using it also comes with limitations such as Google services. If you are having difficulty with your new device, try to mirror Huawei Mate 40 Pro to PC. This will give you ease on how you can utilize your device on your computer well and use Google apps at the same time. Speaking of, this article will provide you the list on the tools you can use to start mirroring your devices.
How to Mirror Huawei Mate 40 Pro to PC
ApowerMirror is one of the leading renowned mirroring apps today. However, more to cast Huawei Mate 40 Pro to PC, it also comes with additional built-in features that users will like such as screen recording and taking screenshots. If you want to enjoy your brand new Huawei Mate 40 Pro with other phones on your PC, the app can mirror multiple phones all at once. To learn how to use ApowerMirror, you may use the guide below.
- Get the app and install it on both your devices.
- Open your Huawei Mate 40 Pro, click the mirror button.
- Tap the name of your computer on your phone and click Mirror Phone to PC >> Start Now to begin.
Another way to mirror Huawei Mate 40 Pro to laptop is through using LetsView. This app features amazing tools like screen recording, screen capturing, and a whiteboard which you can use completely free of charge. There are three ways to use it and you may refer to the steps below to connect.
- Download the app and install it on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro and PC.
- Open the app on your phone and click the name of your computer.
- Just wait for a few seconds to start mirroring. If in case your computer’s name failed to appear on your phone just tap Redetect.
MirrorGo Android Recorder
Moving on with our list, we have MirrorGo Android Recorder, an application compatible to mirror Huawei Mate 40 Pro to PC. MirrorGo is known for its ability to cast high-quality videos on screen and capture it in perfect HD mode. Here’s how you can use the app.
- Install the application on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro and personal computer.
- Connect your devices using a USB cable and just tap allow to start the mirroring process.
Another tool you can always rely on for screen mirroring is TeamViewer. It is ideal for screen mirroring but the best use for corporate usage. Using this app, you can access all your files from your Huawei Mate 40 Pro to your computer. Here’s how you can use this app.
- Install TeamViewer on your PC and Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Launch the app and enter the ID in the Partner ID on your desktop and just click the Connect button to start mirroring.
Huawei Built-in feature
The latest mobile phones released by Huawei such as the Huawei Mate 40 Pro has a built-in mirroring feature located on its notification bar. This tool allows you to cast your Huawei devices to another end such as a computer. You can use this app as long as your devices are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Please see below how you can use this app.
- Connect your devices under the same Wi-fi network.
- Slide down your notification bar and tap the cast icon and tap the name of your computer to the computer.
Each tool we’ve listed above are known for its reliability and mirroring ability. Some are paid, while others are free of charge. Anyhow, all of these guarantees you to mirror your newest Huawei Mate 40 to pc.