Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror via WiFiViews : 4790 Replies : 3 Likes : 0 2018-05-02 03:55 #1
Many Android users want to find the solution: Android cannot connect to ApowerMirror via WiFi. Here is the detailed guide for your reference.
1. Make sure your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Make sure the firewall on PC hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror. If so, you need to raise the blockade manually. On your PC, open “Control Panel” > “System and Security” > “Windows Firewall” > “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”, then you can find ApowerMirror on “Allowed apps and features”. Tick the “Private” and “Public” boxes to allow this app to communicate through Windows Firewall.
3. Make sure the antivirus program hasn’t blocked ApowerMirror. Or you can turn off the antivirus program and try again.
4. If you are using a public or company WiFi. The router of your company has turned on “AP Isolation” or the WiFi blocked our ports. Please consult the technicians of your company to solve this issue.
5. If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send feedback from the desktop program and Android app. Our technician will check it out soon.
ivey.acxelParticipant2018-10-24 07:37 #2
There are many interesting things in the ApowerMirror Android app, it is a very interesting and very practical application.
Nezer Karim MoulanaParticipant2019-06-10 06:23 #3
my phone gets heated up while using this app connected to pc via usb. i dont know if its a common problem. what can i do to avoid this. also the display is lagging in my pc