Solutions to Android Cannot Connect to ApowerMirror via USBViews : 4187 Replies : 1 Likes : 0 2018-09-17 20:39 #1
Many Android users want to know how to solve the problem: Android phone cannot connect to ApowerMirror via USB.
Here is the detailed guide.
Please update your program to the latest version before checking the following things:
1. Make sure you have turned on USB debugging.
Note 1: Xiaomi users need to notice that MIUI system adds a restriction. In the “Developer options”, there is a “Security settings”. You need to enable it to get permission.
Note 2: Enable “Install via USB” if you haven’t installed ApowerMirror app on your Android. For some mobile phones, if there are some similar settings, you can also check and enable it.
Note 3: For Huawei phones, you need to go to “Developer options” and enable “Allow ADB debugging in charge only mode” so that the phone can be detected by the computer.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and choose MTP mode on your phone.
3. After connect the phone to PC via USB cable. If windows appear asking to allow USB debugging on your phone, choose “Always allow from this computer” and tap “OK”. Open the app on your phone. A notification will pop up. Tap “START NOW”.
4. Try another USB cable or USB port.
5. Check if the Android driver is successfully installed. We recommend this free driver detector: https://www.drivethelife.com/. You can download and install it on your PC. After launching, click “Scan”. Please connect your phone to PC via USB cable while scanning.
Then click “Peripheral Drivers” > “USB-Drivers”, check if the Android driver is normal. If it is not, click on “Repair”.
After the proper driver is installed, please connect your phone to ApowerMirror and try again.
6. Restart the ApowerMirror desktop program and Android app.
7. If the above solutions cannot help, please follow the screenshot below and send
feedback along with log file from the desktop program.