How to Stream the Android Audio to PCViews : 8757 Replies : 15 Likes : 0 2017-12-01 04:14 #1
Many people want to know how to stream the Android audio to PC easily and efficiently. Here is a detailed guide for your reference.
To stream the Android audio to PC, please check if your Android has Chromecast service. You can swipe down from your phone screen and check on your settings. If it has, scroll down and see the following instructions.
1. First, launch ApowerMirror on your computer.
2. Swipe down of the phone screen and tap “Cast”.
3. Next, wait for the phone to search for devices.
4. Choose your device and then start streaming.
If your Android phone doesn’t have Chromecast, you can install Google Home on your phone to stream the audio.
1. First, download Google Home from the Google Play.
2. Launch ApowerMirror on your computer.
3. Install Google Home and tap the icon on the left top corner of the interface. Then tap “Cast screen/audio”.
4. Then tap “Cast screen/audio” again. Choose your device to start streaming.
1. Make sure that the devices connect to the same WiFi network. If you connect via USB cable, you cannot stream audio to PC.
2. Make sure the firewall or the antivirus software hasn’t blocked our program.
Besides, the latest Xiaomi mobile phone which possesses the “Wireless display” feature can assist you in streaming audio from Android to PC, such as Xiaomi 6 and Xiaomi Note 5. It is also an effective way to achieve your goal.
Indra Dwi JuniartoParticipant2018-12-13 21:06 #2
hello can you help me ? i have xiaomi redmi note 4 pro and that i use wireless display but that cant find apowersoft, and i done try with google home too that can’t find device.
i done try mirroring with apowermirror with WIFI or with USB cant mirror android audio please help me
michael.indra92Participant2019-01-03 01:25 #4
hi i want to ask
if i use wifi i have delay. so what can i do??
- Ada Reed :
Sorry for the problem. It is probably related with your network, please check the following things:
1. Make sure your router is nearby and there is no obstacles between your router and your computer so that the signal is strong.
2. Please set your router to 5G network instead of 2.4G, which can improve the transmission.
3. If you don't have a stable WiFi, please go to Settings of the program and change the display quality.
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago Reply
- Ada Reed :
muhamadakmal9973Participant2019-01-07 21:17 #5
Hey, i already make google home cast but when i rotate my android acreen to be landscape. Mirror from pc do not rotate to be landscape. It be half screen only. Hope u understand
James SemeñaParticipant2019-01-20 06:59 #6
Hi! I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I can’t mirror my android audio to my pc either through wifi mirroring nor usb mirroring. Display works great @60fps.
I tried all of these steps:
*Samsung Smart View, this is the native screen casting of samsung. Problem is I can’t seem to connect to apowermirror through this.
*Installed Google Home* same as samsung smart view, I can’t connect to apowermirror through this.
Already checked the firewall and everything. But I can’t seem to make it work. Help is needed. Thanks!
P.S.: App works great with iOS both display and audio is mirrored (Ipad 2018 6th Gen)
birisi418Participant2019-01-21 11:58 #7
hello i have proplem i can stream my audio but when its connected the software in my computer it sends me to the page where can i buy v.i.p and does not let me to do anything else with my phones miror image but i can hear my phone at the same time just i cant interact with the miror image
I thought it was free to do this audio thing pls help
Qertyans FortexParticipant2019-02-11 09:19 #8
Not Work. Please fix or find other way. Using google home it doesn’t work. Just make tutorial if u using google home connect to appowermirror