Screen mirroring/Airplay is one of the best features an iOS device can offer. With this feature, you can stream, browse, and display the screen of your phone to any Airplay-enabled device such as your TV and PC. However, you might find it is hard to mirror the iPhone to Windows 10 due to its recent windows update. Fortunately, you may use third-party applications to enable the mirroring process. These tools are safe and easy to use. Check them out below.
How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
If you are looking for the best ways to mirror your iPhone to your Windows 10, ApowerMirror is one of the top programs to look for. This wonderful tool allows you to mirror your iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly. Moreover, features like screenshots and screen recording are also available in this tool. Playing mobile games on your Windows 10 is also made possible with ApowerMirror. You just need an internet connection to enable the mirroring process. For more on how to mirror the iPhone to Windows 10, refer to the guide below.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on both iPhone and Windows 10 then launch it.
- Tap on the “M” button on your phone screen.
- Choose the name of your Windows 10 and select “Phone Screen Mirroring”.
- Then swipe up to show control center and tap the “Airplay/Screen Mirroring” and tap the name of your Windows 10 again to start the mirroring process.
Another way is by using LonelyScreen. It is an AirPlay receiver for Windows and Mac platforms that can help you cast anything from your iPhone to Windows 10. Moreover, watching movies and playing music are also available features. No application is needed to download on your iPhone, just the AirPlay feature of your phone is all that you need to access screen mirroring iPhone to Windows 10. To use this mirroring tool, check out the steps listed below.
- Download the installer of LonelyScreen on your windows 10.
- Once installed, the application will run automatically. Then, a pop-up window will appear.
- On your iPhone, swipe up to show the control center. Then tap “AirPlay” to open AirPlay options.
- Then tap “LonelyScreen” to link your iPhone to your Windows 10.
Another tool that you may use to mirror your iPhone to your Windows 10 device is Reflector 3. This is the latest version of the Reflector series that is boosted with new features for stability, performance, and speed. Moreover, it is redesigned for modern operating systems such as Windows 10 for a fast and reliable connection. Try this app and see for yourself by referring to these steps.
- Download and install Reflector 3 on your Windows 10 device and launch it.
- Connect your iPhone and Windows 10 device under the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Swipe up your iPhone screen to open the control center. Tap “Screen Mirroring” to see a list of available devices.
- Choose the name of your Windows 10 device and and imput the code then your device will start the mirroring process.
Screen mirroring is a unique way of streaming and casting your phone to a larger screen display. With the help of this article, you may now enjoy Airplay iPhone to Windows 10. But if you want not just the mirroring capability, I highly recommend using ApowerMirror for it offers not just simply mirroring but a lot of functions and features for you to enjoy.